01242 257 714
Visit us at 61 Clarence Street, Cheltenham, open Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Who are we looking for?
We are currently recruiting experienced coach drivers for a variety of work including school trips, excursions, private hire & tours throughout the UK & Europe. Working 5/6 days over 7 (Monday Sunday) this may involve working some anti-social hours.
As a Coach Driver you will be responsible for:
· Driving PCV vehicles on local and long distance routes.
· Keeping the vehicles clean and tidy.
· Keeping accurate Tachograph records.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must hold a current PCV driving licence
· Must hold a current Driver CPC
· Good overall knowledge of digital tachographs and drivers hours regulations.
· Hold a current digital tachograph.
· Possess good customer care skills.
· Be willing to undertake a DCPC check.
· Have an excellent safety record.
· Be in good general health.
As part of our recruitment process you will be expected to undergo a driving assessment and medical.
What can we offer you?
· Competitive hourly rates.
· Weekly pay.
· Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week.
· Additional hours maybe available subject to EC Driving Hours and Working Time Directive.
· Contributory pension.
· 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
· Company uniform.
· Discounted travel on our U.K. & European holidays and day excursions including theatre trips, for you and your spouse/partner.
We are also looking for part time and casual drivers for a variety of duties including AM & PM school routes during the academic year, please enquire for further details.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Marchants driver, please Click Here to download the application form.
Completed applications can be returned by either email to firstname.lastname@example.org by post to the Operations Department, Marchants Coaches Ltd, 100 Prestbury Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2DJ